Friends of Fast Friday

Monday, September 18, 2006

Thank You FF!!



Dear All,
This past Sunday (9-17) Leah Mazziliano (Older Daughter) and I participated in the Malibu Tri. "We Finished the race" Hurrrrrrray....And I have to say THANK YOU to all of the Fast Friday riders. A little over a year ago , I was nearly 40LB's heaver and a little depressed on how my eye surgery turned out.... So when I decided to get my shit together and get on my bike.. I used FF as my weekly goal. I also have to mention Omar Spina, (pictured on the left on pic 2) He also helped me take my game to another level. And oh by the way Omar also did the tri and KICKED ASS. FF was represented....A Special mention goes out to Glen Grossman and his wife who got up at the crack of dawn to support me and come down to the Tri and take pictures.... Thanks Glenie & Mrs Grossman

Thank You ALL

See you on Friday.........

3 Comments:

  • Alright PJ ! Now where's he pictures of the NEW BIKE with the ZIPP WHEELs ?

    By Blogger ctbarth, at 9:57 AM  

  • Great job guys!!! Now that you've done the tri thang, how 'bout gettin' back to some real riding...Omar!

    By Blogger Tin Man, at 10:42 AM  

  • Just in The Results... Leah Mazziliano !!! 4th Place.. Amazing... Send her an email at ldmazz@sbcglobal.net I'm a very proud Dad...

    I am happy with my results but no medals ... 10th

    Thanks everyone..
    Pj

    By Blogger PJ Mazziliano, at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home